понедельник, 10 апреля 2017 г.

THE PLACES I VISIT TO ENJOY THE ARTS


The places I visit to enjoy the arts
 There are lots of theatres, museums ,monuments in my city. St-Petersburg is a wonderful treasure of art  Fistly, I enjoy visiting theatres. I can hear an opera or watch a ballet in the Mariinsky Theatre or the Maly Opera House. I enjoy the dramatic art in the Alexandrinsky Theatre. If I want to listen to rock stars I will visit concert halls. (Octyabrsky) Secondly, I am fond of  visiting  the Hermitage. It contains the richest collection of paintings, sculptures, furniture and other works of art in the world.Thirdly, I feel excited when I see the monument to Peter the Great,the Admiralty,the Summer Garden,the Hermitage  I enjoy  the beauty of bridges, canals,palaces and the unique architecture of my city. I live in a really cultural city where I can visit a lot of places connected with arts.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий