понедельник, 2 октября 2017 г.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT GREAT BRITAIN

Great Britain is a unique country with Interesting traditions ,customs and culture. I would like to visit
Great Britain and see its architectural monuments, some royal ceremonies.
 Firstly, I would like to learn more about the Royal dynasty and visit Buckingham Palace which is the official residence Of Queen Elizabeth II and Holyrood House in Edinburgh. I would like to see with my own eyes Westminster Abbey where the kings and queens were buried, The Tower of L ondon where the members of the Royal Family were executed.
Secondly, I want to take part in celebration of Halloween, St. Valentine’s Day, Christmas ,to feel the atmosphere of great holidays. I would like to see some royal events-The State Opening of Parliament,
Trooping the Colour , king’s or queen’s birthday.
Thirdly, I would like to  improve my language. I have been studying English for 7 years. I want to practise English with native speakers and make new friends.
Moreover, I would like to taste  Britain’s most popular  food curry and Scotland’s best-known traditional dish-haggis.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий