пятница, 22 марта 2019 г.

Сказка 2 класс


  Песня:  Hickory, dickory , dock,
 The mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
The mouse  ran down!
Hickory, dickory , dock.
 Mouse:  I am a mouse. The clock is my house.
My head is for thinking of this and that.
I think of the cat.
It is sleeping on the mat.
The cat: One, two, three,four
Mice are very nice.
Mew-mew-mew.
It’s very nice.
I like to count mice.
I like to sing and dance
Everybody wants to be a cat
It is not very bad. 
Mouse: Everybody wants to be a cat. Nobody wants to be a mouse.I am very tired of being a mouse. Nobody likes mice. Cats eat us. I am not happy. I don’t want to be a mouse.
Girl: What do you want to be?
Mouse: What do I want to be?
Girl 1 : Let’ go to the Zoo and meet animals. Песня  В зоопарке In the Zoo.
I can see a fox in the Zoo
I can see a rino, It is blue
I can see a monkey in the tree
I can see a black and yellow bee.
A tiger, a lion
a small kangaroo
We can see them all in the Zoo
 Pupil 1 :When I’m at the Zoo,
What do I see?
Lots of funny animals
Looking at me.
I see a tall giraffe,
Eating from a tree.
I see a silly monkey,
Laughing at me.
I see a clever dolphin,
Swimming in the sea.
I see a little seal,
Clapping one,two,three.
I see a lazy lizard,
Sitting in the sun.
I see a big whale,
Having lots of fun.
 Pupil 2 : I see a baby hippo,
Learning how to run.
And one crocodile,
Crying on its own
 Mouse: What do I want to be? 
An elephant perhaps? 
The elephant : The elephant is polite ( Роберт)
It says good morning.
It says good night.
It says hello and how are you?
To everybody and to you.
Mouse: but your nose is so long.
Butterfly :Butterfly, butterfly
Where can I fly?
So quick and so high ? In the blue, blue sky?
Let’s fly together.
It’s such good weather.
Mouse: you are very nice, clever, you can fly. But I don’t want to be a butterfly. Mice can’t fly.
Goodbye, butterfly, goodbye.
 A parrot: Green shirt
flowered tie 
blue glasses 
wow!
 put on the shirt.
put on the tie.
put on the glasses
now!
I am a parrot,  parrot,  parrot
I can fly and walk,walk, walk
I have a tongue, tongue, tongue
And I can talk, talk,talk.
Mouse: you are very nice
 A parrot: Very nice, nice, nice.
Mouse: you can talk!
 A parrot: can talk, talk,talk.
Mouse : you can talk too much!
May be a panther?
a panther: My paws are black and strong,
m y tail is very long,
I am fine and quick
And I am very big.
The bear : She is beautiful and energetic. But she is often hungry . She looks like a cat. And cats eat mice.
Mouse : Maybe a snake?
a snake: My skin is blue,
my skin is bright,
I like to hiss
And walk all night!
Mouse : And snakes eat mice. It’ terrible. May be a bear?
A bear: I am a strong bear.
I can walk and run
I like honey and a lot of fun.
Mouse Where do you live? Oh where ,oh where
Is it in the house or here and there?
A bear: Of course in the forest. I can’t live in your nice,little house. You are very silly,silly mouse.
A panther : every animal has many problems.Do you have problems?
хором: Yes, we do
A MOUSE : I am happy to be a mouse .
хором :We are happy too.
песня If you happy and you know it clap your hands.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий