суббота, 27 апреля 2019 г.

SHOPPING


Shopping
         Many people, especially women, like doing the shopping.
 I usually go shopping when my mum tells me to buy something. There are different shops everywhere. We can buy flour, sugar, rice and salt at the grocer’s. We buy white bread and brown bread at the baker’s.
We buy meat (pork, beef) at the butcher’s. We buy fish and caviar at the fishmonger’s. We buy fruit and vegetables at the greengrocer’s. We buy dairy products at the dairy. We buy biscuits and cakes at the sweet shop.
 I prefer doing shopping in the supermarket. I think it is very convenient because you can buy everything you need in one place. It saves a lot of time. The supermarket usually has a special department selling all kinds of household goods.
         If you need to buy clothes and footwear you can go to the department store. There are some big and famous department stores in St. Petersburg. The oldest is Gostiny Dvor.
         My favourite supermarket is …………………… ……………….
   I usually buy……………………………………………………………. …………………………………………………………………………. there.
         A lot of people enjoy shopping. Some families do it at the weekend. My mum usually goes to the supermarket once a week.
         I think shopping is a pleasant part of our life.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий