пятница, 11 марта 2022 г.

Option 3 A Hobby What you like doing when you are free

 

Option 3 A Hobby

What you like doing when you are free

I am a busy person, but when I am free, I like…….and……

Work

   working on 

 computer Firstly, I often use the Internet just for fun .I play computer games to relax. Secondly, I use the Internet to find some information for different school subjects such as English, Geography, Literature and Biology. Besides, I watch films or listen to music in the Internet. Sometimes I e-mail my friends.

D sports

 Sports Swimming has been my favourite sport since I was a child. I go to the swimming pool once a week to keep fit. It’s great pleasure for me to swim with my friends. In summer I enjoy swimming in a lake or in a river. My family sometimes travels to the seaside where we swim a lot.

Travelt

TRAVELLING Visiting new places, meeting new people is interesting. My parents and I travel to the warm countries to sunbathe and swim in a warm sea in summer. We usually go to historic places to know more about the country we visit. We taste new food and enjoy nature. I always take pictures of new places.

Drawing

drawing I have been drawing since my childhood and I have attended my art school for…..years. I think, drawing will stay my favourite hobby and it will become my profession.


 photographyI don’t have a really good camera, but I am good at focusing and choosing a composition.

Reading

 I like to read books because when I read I learn more about different people and places. Reading helps me to relax. I love reading fantasy books, such as “Harry Potter”, or” There and Back Again”. Books teach me to understand people better.

Music

I can play the… (piano) very well. I go to an art school. I like to perform in different school concerts and participate in musical contests.

Dancing

I’d like to say that I’m very active. My main hobby is dancing. I’ve been dancing since I was 5 years old. I think, dancing will become my profession.

 

Option 3 A Hobby

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий