пятница, 12 марта 2021 г.

MY FLAT

 

My Flat

 

I live in St. Petersburg in……………………..Street. Our flat is on the………… floor. There is a lift in our house. My flat is (isn’t) large. There are …….. rooms in my flat. The living room is the largest one.  We’ve got a hall, a kitchen, a bathroom a toilet and a balcony too.

I’ve got my own room. It’s rather (large/small). You can see a large window with ……….. curtains. There isn’t much furniture in my room. I sleep on the (bed/sofa). It’s on the (right/left). There’s a ………… next to the (bed /sofa). My sofa is (colour)…….You can see a desk with a chair at the (left/right) wall near the window. I do my home work at this desk. There’s a bookcase next to the desk. I’ve got a wardrobe …………………… There are some posters on the walls. The wall are (colour)……….. My friends think my room is nice and comfortable. I love my room.

Remember to say:

  • where you live
  • about rooms in your flat
  • about your own room
  • about your furniture
  • your partner’s opinion about the room

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий