пятница, 12 марта 2021 г.

My school

 

My School

 

I would like to tell you about my school. I go to school number 548. It’s an English school. Pupils from 6 to 18 years old go to our school. We have a lot of classrooms in it. They are comfortable and clean.

School starts at 9 o’clock. We go to school five (six) days a week. Saturday and Sunday are our days off. Every day we have five lessons. There are twelve subjects on our timetable. They are Russian, Maths, English, Reading, Music, P.E., Nature Study, Dancing and others. We have three English lessons every week. We learn new words, read, speak English, write tests and dictations.

My favourite subject is ………………. because it’s very interesting. I’m good at ………………… but …………………………. is difficult for me.

We wear uniforms at our school. Pupils of our school sometimes visit different museums and other interesting places.

I love my school because I meet my friends and I learn a lot.

 

 

 

 

My School

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий